The New Jersey Clean Cities Coalition and Energy Vision co-hosted a virtual workshop on November 4, 2021, to discuss the role of renewable gases in meeting the Garden State’s climate, clean air, and economic goals.
The Decarbonizing Gas in New Jersey workshop had insights on:
- the role of renewable gases in New Jersey’s Energy Master Plan,
- overview of renewable natural gas and hydrogen,
- New Jersey resource potential and anticipated impacts,
- the health and climate case for moving off of diesel, and
- the important role of policy and regulation.
Case studies were also presented to provide further insights.
See the event website for the speaker bios, agenda, presentations, and the workshop recording.