The U.S. Department of Energy’s Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office (HFTO) invites a diverse pool of subject matter experts to review applications for federal funding programs. HFTO is looking for reviewers with skill sets including, but not limited to:
- Hydrogen production, storage, and delivery technologies
- Hydrogen fuel cell technologies
- Hydrogen and energy infrastructure
- Integrated energy systems
- Manufacturing and recycling research and development
- System integration
- Analysis (techno-economic, financial, and market)
- Hydrogen pilots and demonstrations
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Safety, codes and standards.
Submissions from candidates in historically underrepresented groups in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, business, and entrepreneurship are highly encouraged. Individuals at minority-serving institutions, historically black colleges and universities, minority business enterprises, minority-owned businesses, woman-owned businesses, veteran-owned businesses, or entities located in underserved communities are also encouraged to apply.
HFTO may provide an honorarium for reviewers’ time and expert feedback and participation on a merit review panel may also include travel for in-person meetings.
To apply to be an HFTO reviewer, see HFTO’s announcement.